Grow your business with Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a convenient and simple way to make mobile payments with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Through the digital wallet, your customers can pay for goods and services on your website or app simply by choosing Samsung Pay at checkout. Samsung Pay is a safe, seamless and secure option for your customers.
Benefits of offering Samsung Pay
- Customer Confidence – Customers can securely store debit, cheque and credit cards and other personal data, making online transactions safer and simpler.
- No Additional Cost – A Samsung Pay transaction is viewed as a card transaction, so standard card fees apply.
- Fast and Secure Checkout for Online Buyers
– Customers can authorise transactions on their Samsung device rather than inputting their card information for each transaction.
– When making online payments, a unique token is used in an encrypted form – not the actual debit or credit card number. Users can authenticate transactions using secure methods including a fingerprint scanner, which is built into Samsung’s mobile devices.
How Samsung Pay Works
For eCommerce payments, when shoppers select Samsung Pay and the app is installed on their Samsung device, they are presented with the Samsung Pay payment option. Shoppers can then select the card that they want to use and then proceed to complete the payment.