There is a Cape Town based opportunity availabe for a Junior Systems Administrator.
The position will be responsible for maintaintence, upgrades, and provide support for software, hardware and networks. The Jr. Systems Administrator will work under the guidance of the Infrastructure Manager and team to maintain, upgrade, and provide support for software, hardware and networks in the assigned region.
The individual needs to be able to diagnose and resolve problems in a timely manner as well as communicate technical concerns and solutions to people of varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Studies in IT or and relevant certifications
- 1-year experience working in an IT support environment
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Ability to travel, sometimes overnight, to other locations
- Familiarity with Office 365, Linux, Windows
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Upgrade or deploy new desktops and laptops as needed
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the environment
- Self-motivated and capable of working without constant, direct supervision
Email your cover letter and comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: Please indicate in your email whether you were referred to us, and if so, please say whom referred you.
Applications close Thursday 15 Novemeber 2018.